Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

My car and such.

Hey everbody,
At the beginning of the summer I got this sweet new ride and have loved it since.
It's been a fun summer with my new car, being close to my old friends and being here at home to enjoy family and moms sweet cooking. But it's also a little monotonous being back at Red Robin and doing the same thing I did last summer. So, I'm counting down the days till school starts, 3 WEEKS!!
I finally finished the website I had been planning on doing the last couple years, check it out:
www.mtbLogan.com
I hope all the fam is doing well and enjoying their summer!
-Mike

3 comments:

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Cool car! We often think how great it would have that very one. :)

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

P.S. Your website is great! I am going to tell my sister-in-law and brothers about it, because they love mountain biking and Logan.

Unknown said...

Cool! I'm glad that you are enjoying your car so much. Awesome website too! You did a great job!